Thank you for your interest in DMQ Review. We’re always interested in work that reflects the diversity of contemporary poetry and demonstrates literary excellence.
Please follow our specific guidelines. The DMQ Review receives first serial rights to the poetry it publishes. Reprint rights revert to the author three months after the first day of publication.
We hope you will consider subscribing on the website for new issue releases. Reading DMQ Review is the best way to know what we like. Thanks for supporting us.
- Please include no more than five poems in a single attachment.
- Your separate cover letter should include a list of all pieces submitted and a brief bio, 50 words or less.
- Please do not submit poems that have previously appeared online or in print.
- Simultaneous submissions are accepted, but please notify us immediately if your work has been accepted elsewhere, email@example.com
- We make every effort to respond within three months.
- We ask that you wait for a new issue to appear before submitting again.
- The DMQ Review receives first serial rights to the poetry it publishes. Reprint rights revert to the author three months after the first day of publication in the DMQ Review.
- DMQ Review is self-funded and does not charge for submissions.
- Interested Artists, please send a link to your website to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thanks for your interest in our journal!